Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Let's try this again...

Although I'm tempted to delete my original blog postings (or change the dates), so it would appear as if I'm just starting, I'm resisting that urge, because I want to keep it real.  In the words of my spiritual director, we speak truth here.

And so it is that I'm going to try this again - and hope I don't get 'blogged' down. :-)  (warning: I have a very dry sense of humor; just sayin', in case you don't have an uncanny knack for the obvious.)

Back to being real... As a mom of four with three part-time jobs (Musikgarten teacher, babysitting, and independent contract for teaching music to an early years play group for children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing), I'm not sure why I'm even giving the blogging thing a go.  As if I need one more thing to distract me from all the other stuff I'm not getting done around here. :-)  However, offering myself some grace and mercy, I'd say that sometimes I have something I want to express, and I think it would be nice to think that maybe, just maybe, it might bless someone else.  Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment